Tech | Policy | Strategy
Tech Policy Strategy
Awarded the preeminent scholarship for British nationals worth $85,000. Yearlong program studying studying public administration, economics, statistics, organisational leadership, and strategic communications.
Special Assistant on the midterm elections, working across all departments. Offered role as Finance Director, though unable to take up due to election law.
Product manager, advisor and strategist, providing data-driven insights on the 2019 UK General Election.
Oversaw creation of AI policy recommendations for Palo Alto based think tank’s Tech Wise Council of CEOs and tech leaders.
Worked on service design and UX for the NHS’s COVID-19 testing program.
Wrote campaign strategy for the UK's leading children's charity, drafted the launch speech for their biggest campaign in a century which secured £1.4B government investment.
Scroll horizontally for more...
- Wrote talking points for Barack Obama and Bernie Sanders.
- Went head-to-head with the British Prime Minister, broadcast live on Sky News.
- Worked with startups, UK Regulators, think tanks, the European Parliament.
- Current trustee of the Friends Provident Foundation.
- UK winner of the European Union's Charlemagne Youth Prize.
- Relaunched the Mandela Scholarship Trust, a multinational education foundation endorsed by Nelson Mandela.
- President and Chair of the Board of Trustees of an £8m membership organisation.
- Served as a trustee of the University of Sussex (£200m+ turnover, 2000+ employees).
- Youngest person in university's history to study MBA modules.